Sunday, May 2
Graduate Recognition is a special event where we, as a church, honor our graduating senior class. We will have breakfast together on Sunday morning and your senior will be recognized in both morning worship services.
Here is what you need to know:
- Breakfast will take place at 8:00am in C105 (big open room) which is located just inside the South Entrance of campus. Due to limited space, ONLY 2 FAMILY MEMBERS will be allowed to attend the breakfast per graduating senior. Anyone, however, can attend the worship services where the seniors will be honored.
- We will have a gift from the church for your senior that will be given to them at the breakfast.
- We want you to type a one-page letter to your senior. We will frame it and put it with the gift for your senior. You can submit that to us at the form below.
- Please upload, also in the form below, a high-quality baby picture and high-quality senior picture for us to use in the slideshow that will play during the services.
- Our seniors will be honored in BOTH SERVICES. Please wear your graduation cap and gown for the services!
You can RSVP and send us everything you need to here!